There have been no large treats from the Halloween evening Powerball drawing, as not one of the tickets bought matched all six numbers.
The dearth of a winner means the following drawing Wednesday evening will likely be for a large $1.2 billion jackpot. That comes with a money worth of $596.7 million.
The Powerball numbers drawn Monday evening for the estimated $1 billion prize are 13, 19, 36, 39, 59 and the Energy Ball was 13. The Energy Play was 3X.
If a participant does win Wednesday’s jackpot, it will likely be the second-largest jackpot in Powerball historical past.
There have been 13 tickets bought with 5 numbers, however lacking the Powerball quantity. Two of every have been bought in California, Florida, New York, Ohio and Texas and one every in Indiana, Michigan, Oklahoma.
MORE: What are the chances of successful the Mega Thousands and thousands lottery jackpot?
Though the marketed high prize Wednesday will likely be an estimated $1.2 billion, that’s for winners who obtain their winnings via an annuity paid over 29 years. Winners virtually at all times go for money, which for Wednesday evening’s drawing will likely be an estimated $596 million.
The biggest prize in Powerball historical past was $1.586 billion bought in January 2016 and shared by three winners in California, Florida and Tennessee.
RELATED: What to contemplate in case you win the lottery
The Powerball jackpot was final gained with a ticket in Pennsylvania, which gained a $206.9 million jackpot on Aug. 3.
The general odds of successful a prize are 1 in 24.9. The chances of successful the jackpot are 1 in 292.2 million, in keeping with a press release from Powerball.
SEE ALSO: Why does the Powerball jackpot get so excessive?
Powerball tickets are $2 per play. Tickets are bought in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Ticket sale cut-off instances differ by jurisdiction, however are usually one to 2 hours earlier than the scheduled drawing.
Jackpot winners might select to obtain their prize as an annuity, paid in 30 funds over 39 years, or as a lump sum cost.
Powerball holds the world report for the biggest jackpot set in 2016.
10 greatest Mega Thousands and thousands, Powerball jackpots gained in US lottery historical past
1. $1.586 billion, Powerball, Jan. 13, 2016 (three tickets, from California, Florida, Tennessee)
2. $1.537 billion, Mega Thousands and thousands, Oct. 23, 2018 (one ticket, from South Carolina)
3. $1.337 billion, Mega Thousands and thousands, July 29, 2022 (one ticket, from Illinois)
4. $1.05 billion, Mega Thousands and thousands, Jan. 22, 2021 (one ticket, from Michigan)
5. $768.4 million, Powerball, March 27, 2019 (one ticket, from Wisconsin)
6. $758.7 million, Powerball, Aug. 23, 2017 (one ticket, from Massachusetts)
7. $731.1 million, Powerball, Jan. 20, 2021 (one ticket, from Maryland)
8. $699.8 million, Powerball, Oct. 4, 2021 (one ticket, from California)
9. $687.8 million, Powerball, Oct. 27, 2018 (two tickets, from Iowa and New York)
10. $656 million, Mega Thousands and thousands, March 30, 2012 (three tickets, from Kansas, Illinois and Maryland)
The Related Press and ABC Information’ Keith Harden contributed to this report.
Copyright © 2022 KABC Tv, LLC. All rights reserved.