RED OAK, Iowa — A person who made a unsuitable flip wound up saving 4 siblings from their burning residence.
The fireplace at a home in Purple Oak, Iowa, was caught on the household’s Ring doorbell digital camera.
Brendon Birt was driving by when he noticed the flames, and received out of his automobile and started pounding on the home windows.
Three kids and their 22-year-old brother had been inside. One way or the other, smoke alarms weren’t going off.
Birt alerted the household and video reveals them escaping the fireplace.
The kids’s mother and father had been out of city. Their mom says the person who saved them is “household now.” Their home was a complete loss.