(BCN)– Two individuals have been injured, together with an aged resident hospitalized in crucial situation, in a hearth Friday morning at a house in San Francisco’s interior sundown neighborhood, officers mentioned.
The one-alarm blaze was reported about 9 a.m. within the 1600 block of eighth avenue, the place a storage fireplace unfold to the house, in response to San Francisco fireplace division lt. Jonathan Baxter.
The aged resident was rescued by firefighters, handled by paramedics on the scene and brought to a hospital. The second individual was assisted in escaping the hearth and suffered minor accidents, Baxter mentioned. Firefighters have contained the one-alarm storage fireplace. The reason for the hearth is underneath investigation.